Friday, January 22, 2010

WasteVille


FarmVille
Originally uploaded by Games.com!
Oh, how I love farming.

I don't care if it's -20 degrees or a scorching mid-summer day. I can spend literally hours digging, planning the budget, seeding the soil, and purchasing outbuildings.

I happily move fence posts and corrals, check the barns for newborn calves, brush the horses, clip the sheep, and milk the goats. I gather eggs, share them with my neighbors, and pluck the feathers from my geese, turkeys, and ducks.

My neatly planted trees are harvested regularly, and I gather lovely bunches of flowers from my greenhouse and sell them from my stand.

Somehow I even find the time to tend to my own big yard - trimming the hedges and big evergreen trees, as well as tending the flowers - after shooing the cats out of their shade.

And all while sitting on my big butt - t.v. blaring in the background.

Aaaaahhhh, FarmVille-fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment