Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I CAN DO EUROPEAN BI- LEVEL CUTS ALREADY !


haircut from the right
Originally uploaded by wip-hairport
We practiced sculpting the 'solid form' today - meaning the same length all around (no layers).

I was so good at it that it took me about 20 minutes longer than everyone else. (That's what you call 'sarcasm.')

I would get everything straight, then check a piece from each side in the front. They were NEVER the same length; thusly (as my father would say), one side would be longer than the other. We, in the business, call that 'asymmetrical.'

But what we, in the business, were supposed to be doing was 'symmetrical.'

Clearly, I have a lot to learn. But I'm having a blast.

~Oh, and by the way, the photo is NOT the cut I goofed up. This girl actually wanted to look like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment